CAPTEC Professional Training Center training Programs have been carefully designed to integrate classroom theory and relevant practical experience. The student upon successful completion of the program will be able to:
- Perform basic nursing skills for residents in health care facilities.
- Safely and effectively perform personal care skills for residents.
- Recognize the psycho-social, emotional, physical and spiritual needs of residents.
- Demonstrate skills which provide for the restorative needs of residents.
- Demonstrate appropriate attitudes in giving nursing care.
- Demonstrate effective communication and interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrate behavior that maintains the rights of residents.
- Perform nursing care with regard to the principles of infection control.
- Exhibit proper ethical and legal behavior in giving nursing care.
- And finally, acquire the proper knowledge and skills to respond to emergencies.